Sunday, November 21, 2010

Guest Blogger on Honeysuckle Lane

I was honored when Lana invited me to be a guest blogger on her Honeysuckle Lane blog. I've admired Lana's work for years and she is one of the kindest, dearest people I know. Not only is she an incredibly talented artist but  her kindness and gentle spirit sets her apart.
Thank you Lana for what you do and the joy you spread.

Mold for this new design will be available soon as a benefit to raise money for Betsy's (Foothills Primitives) daughter. A single mom, Terri had surgery on September 28 and will not likely be able to return to work until after the New Year. Details coming soon.
A new primitive Santa. He's done in chalkware (plaster), Panpastels for color and stained with a bit of coffee. I love the soft colors I'm able to achieve with Panpastels I used a bit of acrylic paint for his eyes.

Two new additions to my wax/soap mold line. Primitive Early American ornies or fabulous guest soaps.

No comments: