Wednesday, September 22, 2010

The Creative Connection Event! Truly Inspiring

I'm not sure I can put into words how inspiring this event was. So many worked so hard to make this event a success and their hard work paid off. Nancy Soriano and Jo Packam left no detail undone right down to the beautiful table decor for the Gala Dinner and Breakfast. Darla Ambroz worked tirelessly on the Handmade Market. I met so many people I have admired for years and some fabulous new ones too.
Book signing Friday evening. Ree Drummond signed my "The Pioneer Woman Cooks"
and  Amy Barickman signed her new book "Vintage Notions"
The wonderful and beatiful Sharon Andrews was attending the event! Oh my gosh!

Nancy Malay stopped by my booth to say hi, she is so sweet! It was such a honor to meet her.
Also met a Twitter friend, Heather from Olive and Ollie. She has the sweetest childrens clothing and her quilts are impeccable.

My biggest reget, not having more time to attend the classes. So many I would have loved to attend.

No comments: